Friday, June 10, 2011

You again.




Today I’m feeling down, I woke up fine, go to work, meeting clients and friends, until that evening the first couple of hours took my mood way down..i feel alone, left out, completely lost, insecure, ugly, and depressed..Just a simple ugly word can turn your mood down, like completely change the whole mode. It is the worst feeling when it involved people that close to you, people that you think will never hurt you or say mean things to you but eventually they did. It hurts okay. I love my friends but sometimes if they said something hurtful is it possible for me to feel this way? Is it fair enough when I treated them nicely but they said mean things to you? I don't know maybe I did something wrong or people getting annoyed by me. But hey people do make mistakes, intentionally or unintentionally. And YOU don't have the rights to say MEAN things when YOU can actually talk nicely. Seriously I don't know how to put this in words. It sounds funny. Maybe. Or it sounds pathetic or whatever you may call it. But I just  don't care.. Well I just need to talk but no one would care enough to actually listen..It’s so strange being surrounded with so many people, yet feeling this companionless..Everyone is busy with their own thing..Yerp,no one truly cares..We’re just another number..That’s all we are..

0 comments:

Post a Comment