Wednesday, October 6, 2010

paramore

 
Maybe if my heart stops beating
It won't hurt this much
And never will I have to answer again to anyone...
Please don't get me wrong...
Because
I'll never let this go,
But I can't find the words to tell you
I don't wanna be alone,
But now I feel like I don't know you
Now that I'm losing hope
And there's nothing else to show
For all of the days that we spent
Carried away from home
Somethings I'll never know
And I had to let them go
I'm sitting all alone
feeling empty
I see a tear inside when you're turned away
Another wound that I'd take back
If I could fill your heart just once and then
I'd take you now where we could live again
We tried so hard to understand but we can't

We held the world out in our hands
and you ran away
It takes some time to let you go
And it shows
Cause all we know is falling, it falls
Remember cause I know that we wont forget at all
I've hoped for  change
It gets better everyday
I've hoped for change
but still I feel  the same
You never never said
This wasn’t what you wanted
Was it, 
Was it
This isn’t  what you wanted
So what would you think of me now,
So lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that,
Now I'll never have a chance.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
And if you were with me tonight,
I'd sing to you just one more time.
A song for a heart so big,
God wouldn't let it live.
May angels lead you in


  -paramore-


dear you, 

call me crazy
call me pathetic and call me loser
but i really really dont care
somehow i still cant forget about you
i still cant forget how much fun we had together before
i even bang my head on the wall just to forget bout you
i learned the hardest way
but still
i keep seeing you in my dreams
i thought everything's over
but i guess it haven't
what i feel rite now
and for those times before
it was real and it is now
i know i cant denying the past
what we had, what i had with you
is simply the best moments ive ever had
i wont deny it now
and i wont deny it later
you'll always be apart of me
now and then,
the anger, the pain and the joy
is simply because of you
i will remember that
always.

likes;
a fallen star
 




 ps: i love you paramore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment