Tuesday, October 12, 2010

you cant break a broken heart.



dear you,
some wounds never heal with the slightest tug of the surrounding supple flesh that they bleed and burn.
bringing that old familiar ache.
i cant bring myself to close that i cant help but pull the flesh and taunt the wound.
i long for closure, for a closed scar that i'd rather be marked and past this vulnerable and weak.
God i just wanna bash my hopeless head against the wall sometimes or maybe every time you came across my mind.
i just hope that this hopeless wish of me and you will just fade away.
as my dreams are growing into frustrations when i hear your voice.
hush just dont speak a word about the dreams that i live for.
it really hurts to reach you when im down.
as if you can actually hear me saying this...







0 comments:

Post a Comment